Monday, November 28, 2011

Internet Ads / Censorship & Christmas Month

Why hello there. It's been a while once again. Well, I've got a short post for you today. In fact it was so short that I had to incorporate an announcement into it.

First off, let's bitch about internet advertisements. You're pulling up a YouTube link sent to you by a friend, and all of a sudden WHAM! You gotta wait thirty seconds and watch some vaginal odor remover commercial why simultaneously trying to not laugh your ass off. After the thirty seconds, you're finally able to watch...
I don't know why I put this here

WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THAT?! It takes forever, even if the clip is like 15 seconds or something, the ad is still 30 seconds or longer. I mean come on, quit wasting my fuckin' time. I've only got one life to live and when you steal my time it pisses me off! You suck internet advertisements. You really do suck internet. What if you walked into an elevator; but before you go anywhere in the building, you gotta watch two ads on Mountain Dew and Call of Duty. FUCK YOU, we got you now.

What about censorship? Internet censorship is the fuckin' stupidest idea I've ever heard our government come up with; this includes the whole attempted ban on M-Rated Video Games nation wide. What if the rest of my blog post was written like this?: "I f*****' hate everything about internet censorship bull****." It would just get boring and tedious. You wouldn't write that, much less read it. I wrote it for the sake of the post, so joke's on me.

***PLEASE DON'T CENSOR THE INTERNET***

Now that we have the public service announcment out of the way, I'm announcing CHRISTMAS MONTH!! In my blog, I still don't know how many times or how often, I will post on something related to Christmas. I don't have a full list yet, but I already know I'm doing the following topics, but with my own spin of dark comedy on it:

-Presents
-Trees
-Santa Claus
-Ornaments
-Jingles
-Decorations
-Movies (most likely two parts)
...and maybe one or two more

So be on your toes because as soon as Thursday rolls around, I'm cranking out these posts. They're gonna be some good fun for the holidays. So, as no other American is not aloud to say "Merry Christmas" without getting a slap in the face from angry Jews, I'm going to say...uh...um..."Merry Christmas".

Take THAT Hershel the Hanukkah Goblin (Thank you Animaniacs)

No comments:

Post a Comment